LED Flat Panel Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit LED panel 1x4
The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel
series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). The LFP
is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety
of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and
stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction
and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life
and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 VDC dimming capability.
LED Flat Panel Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit LED panel Features:
- Long-life LEDs
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Designed for recessed mounting in ceiling grids. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option LFP-SMK22)
LED Flat Panel Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit LED panel Warranty and Listings:
- UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (ICrated) for use in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.