LED Flat Panel
LFP Series – Color/Wattage Tunable
The premium-performance LFP-CTWT series is an ultra-thin, edge-lit LED flat panel luminaire, which is color tunable and wattage
tunable using selector switches. This unit allows maintenance
departments to carry less inventory through reduced number of
unique models. Specific color and wattages can be achieved to
meet required facility needs. The LFP series is designed as a direct replacement for
fluorescent luminaires installed in grid ceilings. It is designed to
deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings,
including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect
choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy
luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as
standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- High output LEDs provide 80+ CRI
- Long-life LEDs provide 150,000 hours of operation with at least
70% of initial lumen output (L70). L70 hours are IES TM-21-11
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation. High
transmittance light guide panels (LGP) allow for soft light,
illumination uniformity, and high efficiency.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
- Factory set at 4000K and highest wattage setting.